Over the last 8 years, Tutors for All has run 25+ programs, affected over 1000 students, and employed over 1000 college undergraduate and graduate students.
What kind of tutorials has Tutors for All successfully run?
- Skills tutorials (grades 4-9)
- Reading, writing, and/or math
- 60-90 minutes per day
- Summer and Academic Year Programs
- 1-5 Days per week
- MCAS Prep (10th grade)
- English Language Arts, Math, Biology, and Physics
- 3 hours per day/one day per week
- College Preparation and Success
- Accuplacer Preparation
- Academic Mindset/ Learning Strategies
- Codman Academy Charter Public School
- MCAS Growth: In 2011, Codman Achieved the highest combined MSGP (median student growth percentile) of any district in the state: 82 math, 78 ELA. 2012 results (85 math, 75 ELA) were third in state.
- Dever-McCormack School 4th grade: 2010-2011 Cohort math MSGP was 72 (vs. 56 for unserved students).
- Maurice Tobin School 6th Grade: 2010- 2011 6th math MSGP was 72 (all students were served); 2011-2012 math MGSP was 87.
- Smith Leadership Academy: 2009-2010 cohort (all 8th graders) math MSGP was 69; 2010-2011 cohort (all 8th graders) math MSGP was 70; 2011-2012 cohort (all 6th graders) math MSGP was 82.
- Conservatory Lab Charter School: 2010-2011 math cohort MGSP was 69 (vs. 56 for unserved kids)
- Summer 2012 Accuplacer Preparation Course led to students passing out of 35 remedial courses, saving them $15,000 in tuition and fees.
Click here to learn more about our results.